UPSC NDA & NA (II) Recruitment 2021
Brief Information: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published notification for the recruitment NDA and NA II 2021. There are total 400 vacancies. The last date to apply for UPSC NDA and NA will be 29th June 2021. Candidates who are interested in the vacancy can read the Notification, Post details, Syllabus and apply for the post.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Advt No. 10/2021-NDA-II
NDA & NA-II Exam 2021
|Start Date of Application||09-06-2021|
|Last Date of Application|
|Last Date of Fee (Online)|
|Last Date of Fee (Cash)|
|Date of online application withdrawal|
06 to 12-07-2021
|Date of Exam|
|Date of Declaration of Result|
|Course Commense from|
|SC/ST/NCOs/ ORs/ Sons of JCOs|
|Mode of Payment|
Online / Offline
National Defence Academy
|Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.|
For Army Wing of National Defence Academy:- 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
For Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy:- 12th Class pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
Note: Refer to the notification for more details.
Mode of Selection
To be acceptable, candidates for the Army/Navy/Naval Academy and Air Force should secure the minimum qualifying marks separately in
(i) Written examination – constitute of 2 Subjects of total 900 Marks. Each paper have Objective Type questions and the duration of 2 hour 30 minutes each.
(ii)SSB/Interview of 900 Marks
Steps to Apply
UPSC CAPF (Assistant Commandants) Exam 2021
Brief Information: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has given notification to conduct Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) Exam 2021. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online
UPSC CAPF AC Syllabus
The Syllabus of UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant is given below:
Paper I: General Ability and Intelligence
The objective type questions with multiple choices in this paper will broadly cover The following areas:
1. General Mental Ability: The questions will be designed to test the logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude including numerical ability, and data interpretation.
2. General Science: The questions will be set to test general awareness, scientific temper,Comprehension and appreciation of scientific phenomena of everyday Observation including new areas of importance likes Information Technology, Biotechnology, Environmental Science.
3. Current Events of National and International Importance: The questions will test the candidates’ awareness of current events of national and international importance in the broad areas of culture, music, arts, literature, Sports, governance, societal and developmental issues, industry, business, Globalisation, and interplay among nations.
4. Indian Polity and Economy: The questions shall aim to test candidates’ knowledge of the Country’s political System and the Constitution of India, social systems and public administration, economic development in India, regional and international security issues and human rights including its indicators.
5. History of India: The questions will broadly cover the subject in its social, economic and political aspects. This shall also include the areas of growth of nationalism and freedom movement.
6. Indian and World Geography: The questions shall cover the physical, social and economic aspects of Geography pertaining to India and the World.
Paper II: General Studies, Essay and Comprehension
Part-A – Essay questions which are to be answered in long narrative form either In Hindi or English totaling 80 Marks. The indicative topics are modern Indian history especially of the freedom struggle, geography, polity and economy, Knowledge of security and human rights issues, and analytical ability.
Part-B – Comprehension, précis writing, other communications/language skills – to be attempted in English only (Marks 120) – The topics are Comprehension Passages, précis writing, developing counter arguments, simple grammar and Other aspects of language testing.
UPSC CAPF AC Eligibility
The candidate of UPSC CAPF Assistant commandant needs to fulfill the following requirements:
1. Nationality: The candidate must be a citizen of India.
2. Sex: Both males & female candidates are eligible for appointment to the post of Assistant Commadants.
3. Age: Candidate must have attained the age of 20 years and must not have attained the age of 25 years on 01-08-2021, i.e he/she must been born not earlier than 02-08-1996 and not later than 01-08-2001.
4. Age Relaxation:
i. upto a maximum of 5 years for SC, ST candidates.
ii. upto a maximum of 3 years for OBC candidates.
iii. upto a maximum of 5 years for civilian central Government servants in according with the existing instructions of the Central Government. Ex-service men will also be eligible for this relaxation.
5. Educational qualifications: A candidate must be a Bachelor’s Degree if a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification.
Note: Candidates appearing in the degree exam are allowed to appear this exam but they submit proof of passing along with the detailed application forms which are to be submitted after the qualification the written test, medical standards test and physically test.
6. Restrictions: A candidate who has been finally selected on the basis of an earlier examination to the post of Assistant Commandants in any of the forces participating in the Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) Examination will not be eligible to appear at a subsequent examination for recruitment of Assistant Commandants in the participating CAPFs.
7. Physical Standards: Candidates must meet the prescribed physical and medical standards for admission to Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) Examination.