CBSE Class 9 History Chapter 1 - The French Revolution
Brief Information: This chapter talks about the revolt of people against the cruel monarchy existing in France. This revolution was based on the ideas of liberty, fraternity and equality. The declaration of the ‘Rights of Man’ gave way to a new system of governance. The outbreak of the revolution in France put forth the idea that all individuals have rights that they can claim. The chapter also talks about The women revolution and the abolition of slavery.
Watch the video given below for understanding NCERT CBSE Class 9 History Chapter 1 – The French Revolution explanation in Hindi (for easy and better understanding)
- French Society during the late eighteenth century
- The Outbreak of the Revolution
- France abolishes Monarchy and Becomes a Republic
- Did Women have a Revolution?
- The Abolition of Slavery
- The Revolution and Everyday Life
Chapter 1 – The French Revolution