CBSE Class 11 Chemistry Chapter 5 - States of Matter – Liquid and Gas
Brief Information: This chapter will make students understand about three states of matter along with the types of bonding and intermolecular interactions. There are also some insights about the boiling point and melting points given in the chapter. Furthermore, the roles of gas laws are discussed and how Gay lussac’s law, Boyle’s law, Avogadro’s law, etc are helping students understand their ideal behavior. Along with this, the Avogadro’s number, empirical deviation in the gas equation, and the ideal equation required for the numerical are illustrated.
- Three states of matter
- Intermolecular interactions
- Types of bonding
- Melting and boiling points
- Role of gas laws in elucidating the concept of the molecule
- Boyle’s law, Charles law, Gay Lussac’s law, Avogadro’s law
- Ideal behaviour, empirical derivation of gas equation
- Avogadro’s number
- Ideal gas equation and deviation from ideal behaviour.
Watch the video given below for understanding NCERT CBSE Class 11 Chemistry Chapter 5 – States of Matter – Liquid and Gas explanation in Hindi (for easy and better understanding)